Tuesday, August 5, 2014

* Sexy Dreams * - Sexy Principal black


I am waiting for my sexy  to come visit me... I am in * Sexy Dreams * - Sexy Principal black





This outfit is well made, it also has many things for lolas, wowmeh, eve skins, slink physique, and many other appliers. I have slink feet  high. Also comes with a pair of  cute heart pasties. I chose to wear it this way. It is mesh.  I love the cute shoes.


Outfit:  * Sexy Dreams * - Sexy Principal black
Eyes:   pc eyes by LL - bright - fairy dale
Shoes:  come with outfit and you need Slink High Feet
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rowan -  blondes
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Deep Tan
Jewelry: JCNY - LOTUS Mood Ring, with Hyper-Gems
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Glitter Manicure - Prim Nails
Glasses: come with outfit
Makeup: R.icielli - DIVA Makeups




No comments:

Post a Comment