Saturday, March 18, 2017

Stop Cyber Bullying!

what is a cyber bully?

Cyberbullying is bullying that takes place using electronic technology. Electronic technology includes devices and equipment such as cell phones, computers, and tablets as well as communication tools including social media sites, text messages, chat, and websites.
Examples of cyberbullying include mean text messages or emails, rumors sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.

Remember that bullies are often lacking something crucial in their lives and they seek pain in others, so do not fill this void for them by giving them a reaction. Your reaction is exactly what they are seeking. Instead, document everything, and seek the proper authorities (up to and including your local FBI bureau). Trust me, I know it is very, very difficult to not react when you see yourself and the people you love being attacked.

The bully will often tell their prey things such as “you deserve this” and “you need help” in order to convince you that you are in fact the bad person. Just remember who it is you are dealing with and report everything to the proper authorities so the real “bad person” can be dealt with legally. Yes, I will take you to court if needed. I am taking a stand and you are a bully! I have reported you to second life and I will do what is  necessary to the fullest extent of the law. I will be contacting an attorney. You need to stop now or face the consequences.

  I have had you blocked on all your names on second life and also on all social media  when we parted as friends. I have no desire to contact you in any form  unless through my attorney.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberbullying